Pragha is a lightweight music player for GNU/Linux built on GTK+, SQLLite, and written in C. The aim for Pragha is to provide a fast and light music player.
Pragha has a lot of features, here are the features:
Main Features for Pragha :
- Full integration with GTK+3, but always completely independent of gnome or xfce.
- Two panel desing inspired on Amarok 1.4. Library and current playlist.
- Library with multiple views, according tags or folder structure.
- Search, filtering and queue songs on current playlist.
- Playing and edit tag of mp3, m4a, ogg, flac, asf, wma, and ape files.
- Limited only by codecs installed and taglib version used.
- Playlist management: Exporting M3U and read M3U, PLS, XSPF and WAX playlists.
- Playback control with command line.
Pragha also has a lot of plugins :
- AcoustID: Get metadata on AcoustID service.
- CD-ROM: Play audio CDs and identifies this with CDDB.
- DLNA Server: Share your playlist on a DLNA server.
- DLNA Renderer: Play music of a DLNA server.
- Gnome-Media-Keys: Control pragha with gnome-media-keys daemon.
- Global Hotkeys: Control pragha with multimedia keys.
- Last.fm: Scrobbling, love, unlove song, and append similar song to get related playlists.
- MPRIS2: Control pragha with mpris2 interface.
- Mtp Devices: Basic Management of MTP devices.
- Notification: Show notification when change songs.
- Removable media: Detect removable media and scan it.
- Song-info: Get Artist info, Lyrics and Album arts of yours songs.
- Get radios: Search radios on TuneIn service.
Well That is Pragha a Lightweight Music Player, have you tried it ?, or you found better music player ? you can share it by leaving a comment