Clementine is a cross platform free and open source music player and library organizer inspired by Amarok 1.4, clementine is available on Windows, Mac OS, Linux. Clementine focused on easy interface and fast searching for your music. Latest Version of Clementine is version 1.2. Clementine is under released of the GNU General Public License, the first version of Clementine was released in February 2010.
- Play your local music library with easy drag and drop to your playlist and easy to music library to organize your music.
- Radio Streaming from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune,Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecastand Subsonic servers.
- Search and play your uploaded music ( Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Ubuntu One, Box ).
- Download and Listen to Podcast.
- Visualization (Bar Analyzer, Block Analyzer, Boom Analyzer, Sonogram, Turbine, and Nyanalyzer Cat).
- Create, edit, delete playlist, tabbed playlist, easy to use playlist, import and export playlist.
- You can remote your Clementine with Android.
- Queue Manager.
- Cover Manager for Editing Music Cover.
- Transfer your music to your IPhone, IPod, or any usb mass storage device.
- Transcode Music.
- Edit MP3 and OGG files tags.
- Automatically Download music cover.
- Auto fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Moodbar Visualization.
- and more..
You can install Clementine by download the packages from Clementine Official Website or by adding it to your Ubuntu PPA :
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementine $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install clementine
Ubuntu PPA for Development builds :
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:me-davidsansome/clementine-dev $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install clementine
Install from Packages :
$ sudo dpkg -i clementine_package_name.deb
$ sudo apt-get remove clementine